Many small businesses make the mistake of overlooking strategic branding efforts. They may feel branding is only relevant for companies with huge budgets and large-scale operations. These businesses may settle for an attractive logo, professional business cards and a canned website. However, strategic branding is critical for businesses of all sizes because it increases their value, provides staff with direction and motivation, and makes acquiring new customers easier.
Grow Corp was tasked with delivering high-impact branding for MessageWhiz, a revolutionary messaging platform that is part of MMDSmart Ltd’s global smart communications enterprise. The scope included designing a new logo, creating visual tradeshow assets, as well as planning, designing, developing and launching a new website that would optimize lead conversions. Grow was also fully responsible for generating comprehensive copy and content for all pages of the website. The catch? The entire project had to be ready in 8 weeks in time for a major industry event.
Read this Case Study to learn how Grow’s outstanding teamwork between designers, programmers, copywriters and project managers led to the project’s smooth progression and ultimate success. Grow Corp delivered an eye-catching logo and conference wall, as well as a vibrant and robust website, fully customized to support MessageWhiz’s unique look and feel. And most importantly, the entire project was delivered on time.
- Homepage New
- Business Plans – Your Roadmap for Growth
- Content Marketing – Content for Growth
- Digital Marketing – The Path to Online Success
- Market Branding – Distinguish yourself from your competitors
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Tradeshow Marketing – Selection, strategy and showcase excellence
- Video Marketing – Effective Corporate Videos
Recent Blog Posts
- Blog: Strategic Branding and Powerful MarCom Yields Results
- Case Study: Quality content marketing drives engagement, leadgen and business
- Case Study: Dry facts transformed into captivating high-profile infographic
- Case Study: Strategic Branding Delivers Results for Messaging Pioneer
- Minimum Viable Presentations: 5 must-have ingredients for your investor pitch